DeafLondon are very excited to announce that their How to… Lobby your MP! training session is back for 2015!
Last year the training session sold out and this year looks to be just as popular.
Training will be held in the prestigious City Hall on Saturday 28th March 2015, 10am – 4pm. Tickets are free but must be booked in advance.
Led by Tomato Lichy, CEO of DeafLondon and a highly experienced campaigner, you will learn:
- – What do MPs do? What are they responsible for?
- – Which MP do you need to contact? How?
- – How to present your story to a MP
- – How to work with interpreters
- – How to make MPs do what you want!
The day will feature presentations, interactive role-play, and Q&A sessions. You will also be able to get feedback from our experts.
Book your ticket online at https://deaflondon-training.eventbrite.co.uk
We look forward to seeing you there!
The DeafLondon Team.