Our politics training workship was a smash hit last year – it sold out twice over!
We’re bringing it back again for 2015: How to… Lobby your MP!
Last year’s workshop sold out very fast, so please book early.
Led by Tomato Lichy, CEO of DeafLondon and a highly experienced campaigner, you will learn:
– What do MPs do? What are they responsible for?
– Which MP do you you need to contact? How?
– How to present your story to a MP
– How to work with interpreters
– How to make MPs do what you want!
You will be able to ask experts your questions, rehearse meeting an MP, and get feedback from our experts.
We will have three groups through the day:
– BEGINNER: You have never met your MP and don’t know what to expect
– YOUTH: You are around 25 years old or under & you want to get involved
– ADVANCED: You have met your MP before & you want advanced training / in depth discussion
Learn how to be the best lobbyer possible and CAMPAIGN FOR A BSL ACT!
BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW! NO CHARGE!
Last year sold out very fast, so please book early.
Where: LONDON CITY HALL, Queen’s Walk, SE1 2AA
When: Saturday March 28th
Time: 10am to 4pm
Nearest tube: London Bridge
This event will take place in British Sign Language.
We may be able to provide a voiceover on request. Please let us know in advance.
Event funded by The Joseph Rowntree Reform Foundation